Follow the Rooky Racers Blog !!


Rooky Racers Blog - This is THE place to go to keep up to date with what the Rooky Racers are doing - Events, Competitions, Photos, Comments and News. Click on the Follow link on the menus to receive updates automatically! The old Forum is now Closed and this Blog replaces it. www.RookyRacers.co.uk



Tuesday 16 September 2014

Andy's farewell

Although we will send him off at the last October training session, we
are also going to have a send-off at a Comedy Cellar show on Friday 24th
October at 8pm (drinks beforehand)

Tickets are £12 and I need to book them in advance. I will pay upfront
and will need yours by the end of this month please :- )

http://www.southhillpark.org.uk/15489/shows/the-comedy-cellar.html

Please let me know if you wish to go. I know a good number who do, so
should be well attended.

NOTE - I have been to one of these shows before and it is NOT suitable
for children  ;-)   Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment